I don’t know about you, but at home lockdown is getting long. I facetimed with my mom last week and I was telling her about the free printable and how we got lots of grateful moms and dads, so she stared to listing all the games we used to play as kids – we didn’t had a TV until I was like 7, how crazy?? BINGO was in the run. I loved playing it – back at home we call it ‘Chalupa’ but it’s the same principle.
Bingo it’s always fun to play with kids. There are bingo boards for holidays like Christmas or Valentine’s, also alphabet and numbers bingo games and road trip and campfire. I thought of doing one with an Easter themed one as bought some chocolate eggs thinking it was going to be the first egg hunt for my little boy (last one he was 5 months old).
This free printable Bingo is perfect for all ages. There are no words (for kids that can’t read yet) and it’s fun and colourful.
To access the printables, click HERE to download the PDF. Just print out the cards on cardstock (or any paper), trim them up with scissors and you’re ready to play. There are 4 different cards card so that you don’t have everyone getting BINGO at once.
How to play
- ✂️Cut out the call sheet and bingo cards.
- 🎩Put the squares into a hat or bowl and hand one Bingo card to each player.
- 👇The caller pulls out one image and calls it. If you have bigger kids, you can make them guess by describing the image. For younger kids, you can show the image.
- 😀The player that has that image in his card will mark it (you can use a coin, rock or a coloured piece of paper)
- 🏅The player that finishes the whole card first wins! For easier games, winner can be the first to have one line in a row or a diagonal.
We really hope you, your family and love ones stay healthy during these difficult times. I hope this little game brings some fun, laughs and lovely times with the family (and also make time goes faster!).
Share your moments on Instagram and don’t forget to tag us ☞ @momentsatelier.
Get Free Printables every other day!
Looking for fun ideas to entertain your kids at home during lockdown 🔒?? We’ve created this Free printable Memory game – suitable for 2-4 years old. Print at home in colour (black & white if you don’t have access to colour printing).
Every week we’ll send you a different printable straight to your inbox!!